Little Foot 200 Rally-Enduro
10 trail sections!
Entry opens April 27 at 8pm at https://www.livelaps.com/event?11547 (Online sign-up cutoff is Wednesday, May 24 at 8pm)
- ONLY online sign-up riders are guaranteed food.
- At-event entry: Friday 6-7, Sat 6:30-9am. CASH ONLY.
- Trail riders are $75, and leave at 8am with Club Guides to route around tough trail sections.
- Enduro racers are $100, and leave starting at 10am. (AA, A, and B riders) At-event entry enduro riders will have to ride with someone that already has the GPS tracks or air-share with another rider.
Chandlersville Community Building
8775 Chandlersville Rd, Chandlersville, OH 43727
- All bikes should have headlight, taillight, and plate. It is the riders’ responsibility to ensure legality.
- Time-keeping enduro, and enduro racers will be provided a scorecard for front fender.
- 100% AA payback. Awards for Overall, A, and B classes.
- Four gas locations. Bring a big gas can! We’ll run a gas truck/SAG wagon. Gas 1 and 3 are at Gas Stations, 2 and 4 are remote. Total Enduro course is around 155 miles actual. Lunch stop at Gas 2. Gas maps provided at check-in.
- All riders get a turn-by-turn route card and number plate decal. Pre-entered riders get GPS tracks also.
- Free Camping. There are a few power hook-ups. First come. Suggested $ donation to the school for hookup.
- 2023 OWR shirts available $25.
- Last woods section will start at 6:45pm on the Enduro schedule.
- Dinner right afterwards. Enduro awards after dinner!
- STAY AROUND and ride your MTB (or eMTB) the next day right down the road at the WILDS Mountain Bike Enduro.
- Questions? Call 614-204-1438 before 10pm.