Pre-entry for Round 11 of the series, the Muddobbers Enduro, opens tonight (Sept. 1) at 8 p.m. on https://www.livelaps.com/find?event/1077. The event is hosted by the Muddobbers Motorcycle Club on Oct. 9, and will be a restart format enduro in Matthews, IN.
Signup will be offered Saturday night from 6-8 p.m. and again starting at 7 a.m. on Sunday. Entry is $55.
Primitive Camping is available on Saturday night.
If you raced an ACES event or national enduro that used LiveLaps this year, sure to bring your transponder to signup to be re-programmed. Transponders will be provided to those who do not already have one.
ACES has worked with LiveLaps to speed up the signup process for events. ACES can now pull rider information from the LiveLaps “rider profile” master database, in real time, at our events.
Riders should log into LiveLaps, and create a rider profile BEFORE THEY GET TO THE EVENT. If they already have one, then they are ready to go. Otherwise, they will have to stand in a separate line to do it at the race.
Riders should go to https://www.livelaps.com/admin/participantRegistration to create a rider profile.
What is LiveLaps?
LiveLaps is a cloud-based software company that has teamed with the KENDA AMA National Enduro Series and ACES to bring live scoring to the events starting in 2016.
Online Rider Profile Setup
- Each rider will set up their personal profile online (1 time only). Once you set up your personal profile, you will receive a LiveLaps ID number that is unique to you. A rider can edit their info at anytime, so you can up-date your class, bike brand, etc.
- Personal profile mandatory info includes: Name, address, birthdate, emergency contact, AMA number, class, bike size and bike brand.
- Personal profile optional info includes: Riders photo, sponsors, social media links, local series numbers and phone number.
- That’s it! Come to signup at the event, and we will take care of the rest.
Registration at the Event
- At the event, you will come to signup with your transponder if you already have one or purchase one for $10. The transponder will be programmed while verifying your class.
- Riders will still draw for row numbers. Yes, pro rows will be reserved.
- Riding with friends: If you want to ride with friends, the first person to draw will be given a row number and the three additional friends can be manually added to that row by the staff running signup.
- A phone with the software will scan your transponder, attached to your front numberplate, at each check. This replaced the scorecard.
- You will be able to view your times on your phone or on the scoring TV after the event.