Muddobbers Motorcycle Club is hosting the Muddobbers Enduro this Sunday, Oct. 9, in Matthews, IN. The restart format enduro will offer signup Saturday night from 4-7 p.m. and again starting at 6:45 a.m. on Sunday. This event has had a huge number of pre-entries.
The club reported on their Facebook page that members have been hard at work to make this weekend’s enduro another great one. There will be two loops, each about 30 miles long. Gas will be back at the start. There will be a few river crossings and less than two miles of road and the weather forecast is looking great. A spark arrestor is mandatory.
If you’d like to save yourself some time, online pre-entry is open through Saturday. For those pre-registered, check-in to pick up your bike number and transponder (bring the transponder with you if you already have one) either Saturday or Sunday.
If you will be registering at the event, please have your AMA card or renewal form with you, bring your LiveLaps transponder (if you have one) and have your LiveLaps.com profile complete before you come to sign-up.
As a reminder, we have posted the process on how to create a LiveLaps account below.
Riders should log into LiveLaps, and create a rider profile BEFORE THEY GET TO THE EVENT. If they already have one, then they are ready to go. Otherwise, they will have to stand in a separate line to do it at the race.
Riders should go to https://www.livelaps.com/admin/participantRegistration to create a rider profile.
What is LiveLaps?
LiveLaps is a cloud-based software company that has teamed with the KENDA AMA National Enduro Series and ACES to bring live scoring to the events starting in 2016.
Online Rider Profile Setup
- Each rider will set up their personal profile online (1 time only). Once you set up your personal profile, you will receive a LiveLaps ID number that is unique to you. A rider can edit their info at anytime, so you can up-date your class, bike brand, etc.
- Personal profile mandatory info includes: Name, address, birthdate, emergency contact, AMA number, class, bike size and bike brand.
- Personal profile optional info includes: Riders photo, sponsors, social media links, local series numbers and phone number.
- That’s it! Come to signup at the event, and we will take care of the rest.
Registration at the Event
- At the event, you will come to signup with your transponder if you already have one or purchase one for $10. The transponder will be programmed while verifying your class.
- Riders will still draw for row numbers. Yes, pro rows will be reserved.
- Riding with friends: If you want to ride with friends, the first person to draw will be given a row number and the three additional friends can be manually added to that row by the staff running signup.
- A phone with the software will scan your transponder, attached to your front numberplate, at each check. This replaced the scorecard.
- You will be able to view your times on your phone or on the scoring TV after the event.