ACES is searching for a reliable individual to run registration and enter data into the computer/LiveLaps system at every race in 2017.
The individual will be trained in the software, then shall:
- Coordinate with the U.S. LiveLaps agent as needed
- Setup each event in LiveLaps cloud scoring
- Manage the android phones used for gathering check-point data (ensure they are charged for race, etc.)
- Coordinate all of the ACES scoring equipment for each event, including ACES laptops and TV, android phones, LiveLaps transponder chips and cradlepoint long-range internet device for each event
- Work with each hosting club prior to the event to find a source of internet at each event location (either LTE or onsite WiFi)
- Coordinate helpers from each club to enter in registrants into the LiveLaps system
- Setup and manage system for 6 p.m. signup on Saturday evening, and 7-9:30 a.m. signup on Sunday morning.
- Disperse and retrieve android phones to/from each check crew at each event, including teaching the crews how to operate the phones (simple).
- Auto-sync race data from android devices and assist club Referee with “fixing” scores as needed.
- Assist with providing LiveLaps event score data to ACES Points Coordinator, if needed.
Payscale: $300 per event or $2 per rider (whichever is greater)
Must be able to attend all events for 2017. Dates to be determined.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email ACES President Kory Young and explain why you feel you are qualified.