ACES is searching for a reliable individual to run registration and enter data into the computer/LiveLaps system at every race in 2017.
The individual will be trained in the software, then shall:
- Coordinate with the U.S. LiveLaps agent as needed
- Setup each event in LiveLaps cloud scoring
- Manage the android phones used for gathering check-point data (ensure they are charged for race, etc.)
- Coordinate all of the ACES scoring equipment for each event, including ACES laptops and TV, android phones, LiveLaps transponder chips and cradlepoint long-range internet device for each event
- Work with each hosting club prior to the event to find a source of internet at each event location (either LTE or onsite WiFi)
- Coordinate helpers from each club to enter in registrants into the LiveLaps system
- Setup and manage system for 6 p.m. signup on Saturday evening, and 7-9:30 a.m. signup on Sunday morning.
- Disperse and retrieve android phones to/from each check crew at each event, including teaching the crews how to operate the phones (simple).
- Auto-sync race data from android devices and assist club Referee with “fixing” scores as needed.
- Assist with providing LiveLaps event score data to ACES Points Coordinator, if needed.
Payscale: $300 per event or $2 per rider (whichever is greater)
Must be able to attend all events for 2017. Dates to be determined.